Saturday, April 4, 2009

WEN WEN AND A SONG

This morning we attended church. It was one of the most enjoyable church services I have ever attended in which I did not understand one word spoken.

Before the service began, I met Wen Wen. Wen Wen is my namesake. He was named after me. Well, he was named after my middle name, Wendell, which is also my father's first name. I posted a brief item about Wen Wen shortly after he was born. Click here for context.


Wen Wen and I hang out before church begins.

Once the service began, we shared a song with the congregation, "I'll Fly Away". I played harmonica and guitar, Belinda sang and banged on the tambourine and Daisy and Ally provided vocals along with their teacher, Hannah.


Singing and playing "I'll Fly Away", from left-to-right: Hannah, Ally, Daisy, Belinda and me.

2 comments:

BETHANY said...

Nice specs, Beep. Where did those come from? Are they real or just for fun?

Ashley said...

How fun! I'm so glad that you made it safely and are having a great time!