Sunday, April 12, 2009

MINDANAO TO MANILA TO MEDFORD

This morning, I will leave Mindanao and fly to Manila (It is now 5:36 a.m. Monday morning here in the Philippines and 2:36 p.m. Sunday afternoon in Medford). I'll spend the night in Manila, then the following morning I will board another plane to Tokyo, then to Portland, then to Medford.

The Weathersbys will meet me at the airport in Portland and we'll spend a few hours together during the layover there before the final leg of the trip to Medford. I will be greeted at the Medford airport by a wife who knows how to hug and from there we'll drive straight home.

My trip to the Philippines has been absolutely fantastic and I am beyond grateful for the opportunity to be here with Belinda, Josh, Daisy, Ally and Neo for over a week.

I am now turning off my computer and will not be turning it on again for about two days.

Medford, here I come.


Pulling out of the Moffit's driveway, turning right onto the main road leading to Cagayan de Oro, looking over my right shoulder, the building to the far left from this view is the church. The Moffit's house is the next building to the right, just to the right of the tall tree.

2 comments:

BETHANY said...

So glad you got to go. See you soon!

Chris said...

Bittersweet, huh? Hard to leave, but glad to be coming home, too.