Saturday, April 4, 2009

SAFELY ARRIVED IN THE PHILIPPINES

Thursday morning, Debra dropped me off at the airport in Medford to begin my trip to the Phiippines. I arrived at the Moffit's home approximately 37 hours later, about noon Saturday (Philippines time), which would be about 9:00 p.m. Friday (Oregon time).


The journey began at the Rogue Valley International Airport.


The Moffits were there to greet me when I stepped off the plane in Cagayan de Oro.



We left the airport and went directly to The Pancake House, where I had the privilege of dining between two beautiful young ladies.





While practicing my harmonica for church, Neo started laughing and then he broke out with some enthusiatic dance moves.


Ally insisted on treating me to her specialty - a back massage - along with her "special formula" of baby lotion and baby powder.


Before calling it a day, Josh, Daisy, Belinda and Ally try on their new Oregon sweatshirts.


3 comments:

BETHANY said...

I'm glad you made it safe and sound. That massage looks wonderful!!

BETHANY said...

I think your pictures were osum!!love silas.

Chris said...

So glad you made it safely! Enjoy your time with those little people (and the big ones, too!) :)