Friday, December 12, 2008

NAME THAT "SILENT NIGHT" TUNE

This is a Christmas game using the lyrics to “Silent Night”, but using the tunes of other well-known songs.

Twenty-eight different tunes complete this game.

The game is played simply by watching each video in the link below and then guessing the name of the tune and guessing the name of the artist or group that made the tune famous. After clicking the link below, start with #1 in the upper left corner of the page that opens, then continue numerically through #28.

The game begins as soon as you click here:

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=brcprkns&view=videos

4 comments:

BETHANY said...

That's a fun game! Especially when Becky's on your team.

I just shared it on the forums and my blog, so I'm sure the world will be mesmerized by your talent. :)

callmecordelia said...

Consider me officially mesmerized by your talent. I had so much fun. I got more than I missed. Unfortunately, my kids are teasing me because I missed #26--which happens to be one of my favorite songs by my very favorite artist! You should be on late night television!

Anonymous said...

Great game! I'll have to play with husband though, I'm really bad about knowing song names! (I'm Speedy Mom from Sonlight).

Chris said...

Oh - My - Goodness, Bruce! You just are havin' way too much fun :)

We listened to them all a few days ago -I figured out a few, Roger got some more. Then I sent the link to Tami and Tawni. Tawni & Kent's computer is being cranky, but Tami told me this morning that they had listened to the first 3 of them so far (they have dial-up, like us, so things come through slooowly), and she figured out all of those - she even beat Britt on the Everly Brothers (and Brittney is really into all the music from the 50's, 60's, 70's -- she was born into the wrong generation!) Tami is impressed with your talent :) Tawni was able to see your first YouTube thingy before the computer started giving them problems. The girls are getting a kick out of their "old" principal! --And telling their husbands, "See that guy? He used to be..."