Saturday, December 20, 2008

MY YOUTUBE RECORDING STUDIO

I just added a few more tunes to the Name that "Silent Night" Tune game I posted on YouTube recently. The videos were created from my very own recording studio.

The studio looks much like a dining room. The laptop sits on the dining table facing a bare, white wall. The webcam sits atop the open laptop. I sit on a dining chair with my back to the bare, white wall and my face to the webcam. The left mouse key is the video start/stop button.

That's it.

The game can be accessed by clicking the link under "My YouTube antics" on the right side of this page.











3 comments:

The Moffits said...

That's a sweet recording studio, Dad!! And I like the 5 extra chairs, just in case you ever turn into a silent night BAND!!

BETHANY said...

Do you keep the blinds closed to keep all your groupies from invading your privacy?

perkyguy said...

Belinda-

Those are not 5 extra chairs. Those are 5 chairs for the Moffits when they visit. That would make a great Silent Night band!

Bethany-

I keep the blinds open except when I am taking a bunch of flash photos of myself at night. If you check out the Bob Dylan Christmas medley again, you will notice that I am looking out the window at passing cars at 0:46 and at 2:51 into the video.