Sunday, June 21, 2009

THREE GIRLS, TWO FACEBOOK COMMENTS, ONE BLOG, ONE CARD, AND A WHOLE BUNCH OF CAFFEINE

This morning I arose early to help set up for an outdoor Father's Day service and barbecue at church. As I stumbled toward the computer, I noticed an envelope leaning against the keyboard. On the outside of the envelope was the word "Dad".
I opened the envelope and savored the contents. Then I turned on my computer and savored the comments.

I am one lucky dad!



This card was in an envelope, leaning against the computer keyboard when I got up this morning.


This is the inside of the card. Ashley's personal note can be more easily read by clicking the image and enlarging it.


After reading the card, I booted up the computer and, as part of my daily routine, checked out some very important blogs. To see what I found in the blogosphere, click here.
Then I opened facebook and found a couple of items.
Belinda wrote on my facebook wall.




Bethany wrote on my facebook wall. (Again, these little images can be enlarged simply by clicking them).




And, oh yeah, also tucked inside the envelope at the computer was the means to get a drug fix.





No comments: