Friday, June 12, 2009

NEW GLASSES FOR AN OLD GUY

Debra picked them out.

A few weeks ago, as I was suffering with shingles and with one hemorrhaged eyeball, my primary care physician thought it wise for me to see an ophthalmologist. It turned out that my eyeball issue was no big deal. The hemorrhage was normal and would clear up in days.

But, as long as I was seeing this ophthalmologist, I asked him if he could write me a prescription for new eyeglasses. It had been about eight years since I had my eyes checked and my old glasses were covered with scratches.

Remembering how I used to take a teenager named Belinda with me to help me pick out clothing, readily admitting that I was among the fashion-challenged, I felt I needed help in selecting new frames as well.

So, Debra accompanied me to the Vision Center and I allowed her to select my new frames.



Before

.
.

After

.
.
Out with the old.
.
.
.

In with the new.

1 comment:

The Moffits said...

Debra did a good job....I love them!