Monday, October 13, 2008

TOOTH FAIRY ECONOMICS

In only one generation, the cost of doing business for The Tooth Fairy has quadrupled!


In 1982, The Tooth Fairy left a quarter under the pillows of happy tooth losers.



Then came 1984.



Then came 1985.



Then came 1988.



Then came 2005.



Then came 2006.



Then came 2007.



Then came summer, 2008.



And just last week, Silas lost his first tooth and placed it under his pillow.

Much to his surprise and to the surprise of his mother, he found ONE DOLLAR under his pillow the next morning!

2 comments:

BETHANY said...

As Silas told you, I was "totally surprised" to hear he got a dollar. He & I were talking about how I only got a quarter and we suspect that he got paid so much because it was a first tooth, a milestone tooth. We'll see what he gets the next time and discover if our theory is correct or not.

The Moffits said...

Economics isn't the only thing that's changed since I was a kid. I'm pretty sure when I was a kid, the mother was a bit more aware of what was happening under the 'tooth pillow'. What tooth fairy agency is Bethany using??