Saturday, September 6, 2008

HOW TO SAVE $369 IN EIGHT EASY STEPS OVER A PERIOD OF THREE YEARS IF YOU'RE A GUY

Step 1:

Be a guy.


Step 2:

Have hair that grows and that needs to be cut about every six weeks.


Step 3:

Buy a hair clipper set. The most expensive set at Wal-Mart three years ago was about $21.00.


Step 4:

Attach a mirror to the door that goes from the garage into the house.



Step 5:

Attach a plastic guide to the clippers depending on the length you want your hair at various points.




Step 6:

Guide the clippers all over your head from a bunch of different directions.




Step 7:

Suck up all the loose hairs with a dustbuster, shop vac, or some other sucking device.




Step 8:

Do the math.

26 (number of 6-week periods in 3 years) times $15 (approximate cost of one haircut with a tip) minus $21 (cost of a set of clippers) equals $369.




2 comments:

The Moffits said...

Well, if you spend the $2,000 it costs to come to the Philippines and back home again, I'll throw in a haircut for FREE - if you're a guy.

Judy Shay said...

I wish I was a guy so I could save $369 a year. I don't think your haircut would look very good on me. Nice job!