Tuesday, August 26, 2008

YET ANOTHER PROJECT

When I finished landscaping the backyard before the summer began, I was sure I was through with projects for awhile. But the control panel for the pool filtration system was always in direct sunlight during the hottest part of the day. The owner's manual said it should be in the shade. Also, the thermometer which reads both water and air temperature would routinely read the air temperature at around 120 degrees. That's because the control panel was in the sun. It never got that hot. Not even close.



I needed to devise some form of shade. Nothing fancy, since nobody ever goes to the side of the house anyway. So, off to the hardware store I went to buy some PVC pipes and a tarp.
The control panel is now shaded.
Now I am through with projects for awhile.

2 comments:

BETHANY said...

Do we get to place bets on how long it will take you to find another project?

Judy Shay said...

You crack me up.