Monday, August 4, 2008

RIDING THE ROGUE

This past Saturday, Debra and I joined our church group for a jet boat ride on the Rogue River. The weather was perfect, the ride was wet and wild, and the brunch was delicious.




Leigh and I wait in line before boarding the boat.

.

.

The brunch was served in a beautiful log structure along the Rogue River.

.

.

After brunch, we stopped for one group shot before getting back on the boat.

.

.

Back on the boat, we head back to where the adventure began in Grants Pass.

2 comments:

BETHANY said...

I lived in Brookings for 11 years, maybe 12. Never did the jet boats in Gold Beach. I lived in Ashland for 11 years. Never did the jet boats in Grants Pass. What's up with that? I guess you never do the stuff in your own backyard.

Kevin said...

Looks like a blast - I haven't been able to get out on the water much this summer, makes me sad the summer is almost gone.