Friday, August 15, 2008

NAOMI'S VERY FIRST WORD EVER

The Weathersbys arrived yesterday for a weekend visit.

This morning, as I walked down the hall into the living room where Bethany and Naomi were sitting together on the floor, Bethany said to Naomi, "Say 'Papa'."

And for the first time in the history of the world, Naomi (listed number 10 out of 10 on The Roster) clearly spoke her very first ever intelligible word. She looked up at me and adoringly said "Papa".






This morning we went for a walk to a nearby park. This is a worm's-eye view of Naomi, who today said her very first ever word: "Papa".

.



Later this morning we jumped into the pool. This is a poolside view of me holding Naomi, who today said her very first ever word: "Papa".



1 comment:

The Moffits said...

Wow, that's amazing. I was pulling for 'Beautiful Aunt Belinda' to be her first. But, I can see why she chose 'Papa'!!