Tuesday, August 26, 2008

MOST CURRENT FAMILY PHOTOS

Here are the most up-to-date photos we have of our children and grandchildren:



The Weathersbys



We actually have a photo of these guys which is two days more current than this one, but the more current photo was already shown on a previous posting. This photo was taken in a swimming pool of some friends from the church they attended in Ashland before they moved to Beaverton.




The Moffits




This photo arrived in my Outlook Express Inbox just minutes ago.




Ben & Hunter



This is an old one, but the most current one we have.




Ashley



This photo was taken as I was sitting in the passenger seat of Ashley's car while she was backing out of a parking space at Rogue Valley Medical Center the night we visited Silas. I have no photos of Ashley taken after this one. This is the most current.




The Vallos

Yikes! We need another photo of the Vallos. We haven't gotten a new one since this one.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's a very unflattering picture of me! You could've just asked me if I had any pictures of myself.
The rest of your pictures are good though :)