Wednesday, January 14, 2009

THREE-YEAR-OLDS WHO WORSHIP GOD

I recently received a message from Tracy, mother of Hunter (who ranks number 7 on "The Roster"), in which she responded to a couple of questions I asked about her church. Tracy shared that, in addition to working in the children's ministry with 1st and 2nd graders, she also serves on Wednesday nights in Hunter's classroom.

Hunter's favorite song, according to Tracy, is "Open the Eyes of My Heart".

So, Hunter, I posted this video so we can sing a Grandfather/Grandson duet together over the Internet. Are you ready? Let's sing!








Open the eyes of my heart, Lord
Open the eyes of my heart
I want to see you
I want to see you

To see you high and lifted up
Shining in the light of Your glory
Pour out Your power and love
As we sing holy, holy, holy

Holy, holy, holy
Holy, holy, holy
Holy, holy, holy
I want to see you




Tracy and Hunter



Hunter, showing excitement either about singing "Open the Eyes of My Heart" or about some gift he got for Christmas. I'm not sure which one.

2 comments:

BETHANY said...

I bet Hunter will love this. :)

Anonymous said...

He loved it! He sat on my lap and sang with his papa and danced a little too.