Wednesday, January 21, 2009

THINGS TO BRING

After purchasing a flight a few days ago, my travel agent hand-delivered the paperwork to me at work this morning. So, on April 2, 2009, I will board a Northwest Airlines jet and fly from Medford to Portland to Tokyo to Manila. Then I will hop on another plane and fly from Manila to the island of Mindanao for a much-anticipated visit with the Moffits.

I have already started a list of things to pack for the trip:

1. My passport.

2. My harmonica (This will be for a family performance of "What a Friend" in the Moffit's church.)

3. A tambourine (This will be for the same performance and will be left as my gift to the church before I return home.)

4. Belinda's new Bible (She specifically requested a simple Bible with no commentary, not red letters, no footnotes...just a basic Bible.)

I'm sure this list will grow as the departure date approaches, but this is it for now.

1 comment:

BETHANY said...

Do you have a layover in Portland?