Monday, January 19, 2009

LUCKY NUMBER SEVEN

Seven years ago, today, Debra and I got married.



Here comes the bride with her father.





I eagerly await my bride's arrival to the front of the church with best man, Lee, by my side.






The rules include: You can't get married until you first listen to a speech from the pastor.





Pastor Stan leading us in the exchange of vows.







With this ring I thee wed.






Seven years later, it's still fun to kiss.






Introducing man and wife.






This photo creates the false illusion that she is happier than me. She is not. No way.






Best man, Lee, and maid of honor, Ashley, exit the platform.






Seven years later, it's still fun to kiss.







The family (from left to right): Bethany, Tim, Don, Josie, Debra, Bruce, Ashley, Dee, and Gordon.






Maid of honor and newest daughter, Ashley.





Seven years later, it's still fun to kiss.








Cake cutting





Cake feeding






Among the guests were (from left to right) : Josie, Rylie, Silas and Bethany.






Seven years later, it's still fun to . . . Hey! Wait a minute! Never mind.






And away we go.






I am a lucky guy.



2 comments:

Chris said...

Happy Anniversary!!

The Moffits said...

Happy Anniversary, although I don't think it was necessary to add that many kissing pictures, I mean come on, your kids read this blog!!As Ally would say 'Beesgusting!!'