Monday, October 26, 2009

MEETING ANIKA

I worked side by side with Anika for roughly nine months, but never actually got to meet her. Then, last April, she left our department and I was not able to work beside her any longer. And I still had not met her at the time she left.

But today I finally got to meet Anika.


Anika and her mom on her mom's last day of work this past April.

Anika and I worked side by side for roughly nine months.



Today, I finally got to meet Anika for the first time.


Anika thoroughly enjoyed our time together. Obviously.




3 comments:

BETHANY said...

Anika is a cutie!!

Chris said...

Anika looks absolutely thrilled! Cute baby :)

Katie Ali said...

That is a very nice post. I think your the oldest guy to have kiss Anika. I enjoyed seeing all of you. Hope you enjoyed the cookies.
Katie