Thursday, October 22, 2009

CELEBRATING THE WORD "YES" BY MAKING A MOVIE

I began celebrating the word "Yes" exactly eight years ago on this date. In the past, I have celebrated it with a card. This year I tried something different. Something new. This year I celebrated the word "Yes" by making a movie.

I have never made a movie before. This is my very first attempt ever.

Only three tools were needed to make this movie:

1. A laptop computer,


2. a guitar,


and
3. a digital voice recorder.


To watch this four-and-a-half minute movie, turn on your speakers and click here.



6 comments:

BETHANY said...

Love it.

And though several forum ladies thought it was sweet, you actually made a couple cry. :)

Anonymous said...

On Facebook, Tracy said: Thats awesome!

Thu at 8:58am

Anonymous said...

On Facebook, Shawna said: aww it was the sweetest thing! I love it...I bet she does too! How romantic!

Thu at 11:20am

Anonymous said...

On Facebook, Maryanne said: Love it! The last picture is my favorite!

Thu at 11:57am

Anonymous said...

On Facebook, Christy said: Very well done!

Fri at 4:18am

perkyguy said...

Bethany - I also made a brown eyed girl cry, but only after she grinned and giggled for four minutes and thirty-two seconds.