Friday, September 18, 2009

800



It started out as kind of a joke, me goofing off in front of an inexpensive, thirty-dollar web camera attached to the cheapest laptop I could find at Circuit City, back when there used to be a Circuit City. I shared the link with a few friends as sort of a pre-Christmas greeting last year around Thanksgiving time. By the time Christmas arrived, a couple hundred people had viewed the thing.

I never watch it myself, but I occasionally check to see how many views have been recorded.

The last Christmas we celebrated was several months ago and our next Christmas is still a ways off. Nevertheless, a few people have been tuning in to hear what the celebration of Christmas might sound like if Bob Dylan had been the first person and the only person ever to write a song about Christmas.


Incredibly, 799 people have viewed this video as of today. The first person to click here could very well be number 800.

No comments: