Wednesday, October 31, 2012

THE MONSTER MASH


In addition to celebrating my sister’s birthday earlier this week, we three siblings (Judy, Dean and me) along with my sister’s friend, Kevin, recorded a music video appropriate for this time of year, “The Monster Mash”.  Dean provided lead vocals while Judy provided backup vocals. 

Dean and Judy had finalized the sound track before I arrived on Sunday.  Dean had also rearranged furniture to create a video staging area.  Once Kevin arrived, we all dressed our parts, turned on the soundtrack, and started video recording. 
I drove 695 miles round trip to record this music video and all I got was a lousy bit part wearing a Frankenstein mask. 
But it was fun!



Dean was the star of the show.
Judy was the co-star.
I got a bit part behind a mask, but you can tell from my right eyebrow and the upper half of my right eyeball that it's obviously me behind that mask.
Kevin also got a bit part behind a mask.
After completing our music video project, the entire cast  (Kevin, Judy, Dean and me) all headed to a Mexican restaurant for dinner.

To view three moderately immature adults
starring in “The Monster Mash”
Click the play tab below: