Thursday, November 1, 2012

THE THREE LITTLE MOFFITS

About three years ago, when the Moffits were in a remote village on the island of Mindanao, I decided to do something fun for Daisy, Ally and Neo.  I made a video called "Story Time with Papa" and read a story to them. 
 
Several possible stories were considered: The Three Little Pigs, Goldilocks and the Three Bears, the poem Three Little Kittens, and the song Three Blind Mice.  All of these possibilities were ruled out for various reasons and I finally settled on a much superior story, The Three Little Moffits.
 
At the time, I copied the story onto a CD and sent it to them.  I was not able to post it on YouTube because YouTube allowed a maximum of only fifteen minutes per posted video. That rule has changed, however, and the story of The Three Little Moffits can now be heard
 
by clicking:
 
HERE
 
 

No comments: