Tuesday, October 30, 2012

WHEN YOU TURN 66

Today my sister, Judy, turns sixty-six.  My brother, Dean, and I joined her to celebrate the occasion.  For Judy's birthday this year I made her a personal birthday card and I bought her a custom-made baseball cap with her age proudly displayed on the front. 

Actually, the baseball cap was originally intended to be a prop for a video I made for her.  But after completing the video, I had no use for it.  Judy did.  She's sixty-six! 

With Dean looking on, Judy reads her birthday card.



This is what Judy's birthday card looked like.
Judy proudly shows off her age by wearing her new baseball cap.
Dean and I show our adoration for our big sister before we all watch her new birthday video together.
Judy's 66th birthday video, which is a parody of Nat King Cole's hit, "Route 66", 
can be viewed by clicking the play tab below:



 
Viewer Warning:  Turn on the volume and be patient.  The first 35 seconds of this video are silent.

No comments: