Friday, August 10, 2012

TURNING FIVE TOMORROW

I spent an enjoyable day on I-5 today, driving from the southern part of the state to the northern part of the state to attend Naomi's birthday party tomorrow.  Naomi's dad, Tim, also celebrates a birthday tomorrow but the party is definitely for Naomi.

Today we hung out, played games, played music, took pictures, went out for pizza, and came back home for ice cream.




Silas provided entertainment with several well-performed songs on the piano.
Naomi asked if she could borrow my camera and took a picture of Devon wearing my hat.
Naomi also took advantage of my camera to take a flattering photo of me.
Once at the pizza parlor, Naomi plugs some quarters into a video game.
Devon, Silas, Tim, Tyler, me, Naomi and Bethany prepare to devour some pizza.
The pizza was mouth-watering good.


With only about four-and-a-half months left until Christmas, Silas "Wishes you a Merry Christmas" with a piano solo.





Devon and Bethany compete in a two-handed slap fight.



Naomi and Bethany compete in a two-handed slap fight with Silas and Devon watching.



Tim and Bethany compete in a two-handed slap fight.



Naomi sings for the very last time as a four-year-old.





1 comment:

The Moffits said...

Happy birthdays to them!