Saturday, July 18, 2009

WILD RIVER PIZZA

Debra, a perfect hostess, got a break from meal-preparation as we ate lunch today at Wild River Pizza.


This is the lunch group except for the photographer.

Judy, Debra and Ashley.

Silas, Dean, Devon and Tim.


Bethany checks out the menu.


Devon makes a comment on Uncle Dean's quantity of hair.


Devon investigates Uncle Dean's quantity of hair.


Uncle Dean's quantity of hair.


Full stomachs ready to return to the house to celebrate Dean's birthday.


4 comments:

The Moffits said...

Bethany had to look at the menu?!?!?! It's simple: taco pizza, potatoes and ranch sauce, pitcher of coke. Ohhh, how I miss Wild River (and my family of course).

grammie of 5 said...

Boy, that Wild River looks much calmer than Brookings. Where are the kids looking for quarters to play the games?
Sometimes it's just to "WILD" for me, I would opt for your calmer one, I bet the food is just as good.

BETHANY said...

Beep - I voted for taco without looking. :) I was simply seeing if the different location had different menu items.

Dad - Preparing to be mean must be a worthwhile venture if it gets you a lunch out at Pizza Deli!!

Anonymous said...

Shawna said: Love that Wild River pizza!!!