Thursday, July 16, 2009

MY STEP-GREAT-NEPHEW-IN-LAW BY MARRIAGE

OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.




Haydn stopped by the house this evening with his mother, Jessica. Haydn is my youngest distant relative. It works like this: I have a daughter named Belinda. Belinda has a husband named Josh. Josh has a sister named Jessica. Jessica has a son named Haydn. Haydn has a name that is spelled without the letter "e".

That's how Haydn and I are related.




Jessica with her brother's father's grandson.

Debra with her step-daughter's daughter's cousin.


Tim with a baby that looks like one of his own, but it's not.



Bethany with her sister's husband's sister's son.




Three generations.
No blood relation but, nevertheless, three generations.


3 comments:

BETHANY said...

Haydn is a cutie!!

Unknown said...

OK..I am officially laughing out loud! You crack me up!!! I had a great time, thanks for having us! Haydn loved meeting his grandpas sons wifes father, step mom, sister and brother in law!!!

The Moffits said...

Wow, that is some serious relational math. Way to make it waaaay more confusing than necessary, Dad!! I also laughed out loud. Although, when I finally get a picture with Haydn it will simply say, 'Haydn with his aunt'.