Saturday, July 16, 2011

MOFFIT VISIT (DAY 2)

The morning began with Daisy, Ally and Neo awakening on air mattresses in the covered patio. After breakfast, Debra and Ashley and I took them to see a 3-D showing of "Cars 2", giving Josh and Belinda some kid-free time.
.
After the movie ended, we stopped by a nearby 7-11 and bought Slurpees, then returned home for swimming and grilling.









Almost ready to get up.





Morning, for me, began with coffee in my hand, Josh to my right, and Neo playing with trains behind me.

.


Nana and Neo.


.

Daisy and Ally.


.


Neo and Ashley.


.


Daisy rides a "horse".



.



Daisy, Ally and Ashley racing.



.

Ashley pulls ahead.


.


Daisy, Ally and the dragon.



.


Ally and Nana warming their feet.



.


Neo and Daisy riding together.



.


Belinda lounging.



.





Belinda, Daisy and Neo.





.

Papa and Nana grilling cheeseburgers and corn on the cob.



.

1 comment:

BETHANY said...

Looks like a fun day!