Friday, July 15, 2011

MOFFIT VISIT (DAY 1)

Since I had to work today, I asked Belinda to arrive shortly after 5:00 p.m. so that I'd be home when they got here for their first visit in about five years. When 5:01 p.m. arrived and they still were not here, I began pacing as a coping device for my restlessness. It worked. about twenty minutes later, two light-haired girls appeared at our front door, followed by their little dark-haired brother and two grown-ups.
.
The two light-haired girls greeted me with enthusiastic hugs while their little dark-haired brother greeted me with a question: "Do you have toys?"
.
After some visiting, some eating and some playing with toys, we splashed around in the pool for awhile before the day ended.



Ally and Daisy in the hot tub.



.
Papa and Neo in the pool.


.

Papa holding Neo. Neo holding ice cream cone.






No comments: