Saturday, November 29, 2008

ME TUBE

I rarely access YouTube.

But recently I not only accessed YouTube, I actually took the next step and created an account on YouTube and posted a video!

Here’s the story:

Nine years ago, I put together a medley of Christmas Carols and arranged them as if they had been written and sung by Bob Dylan. Then I stood in front of my church and presented that medley to those who were there. About 150 attended that evening. When I finished, they politely laughed and clapped.

Then, four years ago, I performed the same medley again, this time in front of several hundred employees at the hospital where I work, during their annual Christmas party. When I finished, they politely laughed and clapped.

So last month, just for the fun of trying something new, I placed my laptop computer on the dining table, faced the web cam toward the dining room wall, sat on a chair in front of the camera, and created this five minute video.

And now that December is upon us, I am hoping this brief video helps you get into the Christmas spirit.

This video can be viewed by going directly to the YouTube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0hGjgsbfa4

Or, you can view it here:

No comments: