Saturday, November 28, 2009

INTEGRITY

We knew during our busy summer that our carpets would again need cleaning after the crowds left. Debra found a coupon in the mail and called Integrity Carpet Care and Restoration to do the job. They arrived at 11:00 a.m. this morning, Saturday, and were done in less than an hour.

As I handed the check to one of the two brothers who owns the business, he asked, "Are you Ashley's dad?" I thought that was an interesting question since Ashley never left her room while they were here.

"Yes," I answered. "Do you know Ashley?"

"Yes," he replied. "I work with the youth group at church and Ashley helped with camp last summer. I saw her picture on your wall."

So, we now have clean carpets and they were cleaned by someone from our own church whom I had never met before, until today.



Our dining room, without the table and chairs, but with a clean carpet.

Our family room, without the love seat and recliner, but with a clean carpet.



Our living room, with living room furniture, dining room furniture, family room furniture, and with me enjoying an afternoon cup of coffee and a new John Grisham novel. This guy really knows how to get his hooks fully embedded into your mind in only about two pages.


No comments: